Ever wish you could wave your magic wand and have it do everything for you? Mhm, I thought so. The best we can do for you are show off these fun makeup wands that make your morning makeup routine a breeze.
- Stila’s Lip Glaze is the most user-friendly gloss wand I’ve ever encountered. I usually hate these click-and-twist lip glosses because I sit there clicking away like a dope until the product eventually erupts in volcano-like fashion all over my new shirt. (Life experience, ladies.) It takes a click or two when it’s brand new, but afterwards, half a click will get the job done.
- Trish McEvoy’s Liquid Face Color is a super long wearing cheek tint that you’ll adore. It’s all the pros about wearing a gel blush without the hassle of guesstimating how much product you’ll need.
- Smashbox’s Halo Highlighting Wand is like a brush full of gold. Just a tiny swipe gives your face shimmering highlights and definition. Read: your cheekbones look like a supermodel’s. You can use it on your eyelids, too, for effortless sparkle. (WARNING: Go overboard with this sucker and you’re an Academy Award statue.)
- Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss is gloss and skincare in one. Let me explain. Tarte’s signature maracuja oil will keep your lips nourished and minimize fine lines. And the range of colors are all universally flattering, so you won’t have to worry about picking a hue that won’t work.
- mark.Gloss Gorgeous manages to be a long-lasting lip stain, full coverage color, and gloss all in one! I have this one in shade “Showy” which is a deep wine color that looks absolutely stunning in high-gloss.
May I suggest my “expert” application tip? (Meaning I’ve tried and failed with makeup enough times to share my wisdom.) I always rush the wand onto the back of my hand before applying. It helps make sure the brush gets evenly coated with product, and you can mix the color a little bit instead of going straight for your face. You may not have to do this with the lip glosses, but it sure helps make sure your blush is even!